Bergmans Mechatronics LLC specializes in the development and testing of instrumentation and control systems which are typically used in aerospace and industrial applications.
BML's portfolio of work in these areas includes:
- software and electronics for a medical device prototype
- data acquisition and control systems for rocket motor and oxy-fuel combustion test stands
- the LTS-100 - a non-intrusive, laser-based temperature sensor for high temperature applications. The LTS-100 employs a measurement technique known as Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS)
- an automatic Laser Alignment System for TDLAS instruments
- a special purpose load cell data acquisition system
- custom hardware components for instrumentation systems
- a specialized hydraulics analysis system
At right are links to more information on these topics.